From the 14th of November guests (older than 6 years) at Villa Nestor have to show a certificate of a negative COVID19 test at check-in;
- This test may be taken up to 72 hours earlier.
- The proof of the negative test must include the name of the person tested, the time of the test and the mention of the responsible laboratory.
A certificate is not required if the guest is in the Canary Islands for more than 15 days or is a resident of the Canary Islands. These guests will be asked to confirm this in writing.
Guests must also use the Radar-Covid corona detector app on their mobile phone for up to 15 days after returning home.
At Villa Nestor it is no problem keeping your distance. We serve breakfast on the rooftop terrace with plenty of space and if you prefer you can enjoy breakfast in your room.
We have taken extra precaution to prevent the virus:
- · Handsanitizer are available for guests and staff
- · Common areas are frequently cleaned and desinfected
- · Staff wears facemasks
- · Physical distance between guests and staff is maintained
- · Contactless check in and out is available
- · Contactless payment is available
- · All towels and bedlinnen are washed on high temperature